Thursday, October 6, 2011

Been awhile

It has been a long while since I wrote a blog. A lot has changed since my last post a few years ago. First off Kyle and I got married a year ago as most of you already know. We have a puppy that just turned a year old and we are still as always working on the house and making it our own more and more each day.

The newest change for me has been my new job. I left Denning and Downey after 3 years. I learned a lot but was ready for the change. I am not working at the County in the finance department. I am now on the other side of things (doing the work that I used to audit).

I am enjoying the change and learning a lot from my new boss. It is very different atmosphere. The first big change was being told that I could finish something the next day. It had been a long time since I heard that. My supervisor is very different also. She doesn't micro-manage me as much as I am used to. That has taken some getting used to. I keep doing my work but I am not being timed and told when it has to be done. I know when it needs to be done but at the same time I am not pressured.

Kyle is getting ready for hunting season. He has a week off so he is headed out to his parents property and going to camp for a few days and try to get something out there.

Well hopefully I will start to keep things a little more up to date on here.

3 comments:

Sharlee said...

YEAH YOUR BLOGGING!!!! WOOOHOOOO I expect one post every week:)

Sharlee said...

okay you teaser!!! You can't blog and then stop again lol

Sharlee said...

ummm ITS BEEN A YEAR!!!! Get on top of blogging lady!