Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Christmas Survey

*Wrapping paper or gift bags?
For Chirstmas I do wrapping paper and ribbon too. I like doing all of the ribbon once a year.
*Real tree or artificial?
This year I have a small artificial tree because it was given to me. Last year I was very upset when my mom boughts an artificial tree. Although this year she says we are going to go buy a real one again when I come home!!
*When do you put up the tree?
Well at my moms right befor Christmas, but I put mine up a few weeks ago. Right after Thanksgiving
*When do you take the tree down?
At my parents we took it down the day after Christmas, This year mine will come down when I return from Oregon after the first of the year actually
*Do you have a nativity scene?
No I don't this year. I have to work on that.
*Hardest person to buy for?
My dad
*Easiest person to buy for?
This year Kyle has been pretty easy.
*Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Gosh I don't know...i can't think of anything
*Mail or email cards?
Mail they are mostly out already. Just have like 3 more to do.
*Favorite Christmas movie?
The Polor Express!! Christmas Story is always good
*When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I started in September!!
*Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No not that i remember
*Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Chocolate Pie
*White lights or colored on the tree?
I love white lights, but this year I went with multi colored. They were cheap.
*Favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night, Jingle Bells too.
*Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
This year I am traveling home to my parents house. First year ever traveling home. Usually I was already there.
*Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Probably half then the other half later cause it will bother me till i come up with them all.
*Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
We do Christmas Eve at my Dad's parents and open one present there, from santa, then Christmas Day at home with my parents and then go to my mom's family for the afternoon for more Christmas fun!!
*Most annoying thing about this time of year?
I think the Christmas traffic and people!!
*What I love most about Christmas?
I think this year it will be just seeing my family

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

LOVE IT!!! THANKS FOR DOING THAT!!!