Sunday, December 9, 2007

Past few weeks




So that past few weeks have been pretty crazy. My financial education class filled up already. We don't start calsses till the end of January. I was supper excited and then reality hit me that I have a lot of work to do before it actually starts. All the little things have to be done. I can do it though.

I have 20 or so people that are interested in taxes. I hope to get like 10 to come to training. Half is good and will make us operational. But again a lot more work to get done!!

Past few weeks Kyle and I have been doing a lot of hanging out. Last weekend we went to Libby. It snowed and was really pretty. Friday night we went and hung out with some of his friends and played pool. I really enjoyed it!! Saturday we went back and played some more pool. It started to snow some more and Kyle said I beat we wake up to a foot of snow and sure enough Sunday there was a foot of new snow. It was really pretty but it took us a long time to get home.

This weekend we went for a drive and did a little Christmas shopping. Took it nice and easy this weekend.

Here are some new pictures that I took.

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Absolutly gorgeous!!!!