Friday, November 30, 2007

7 Degrees

So it is 7 degrees today. It is really cold. And it didn't know. Normally if it were this cold in Oregon there would be snow. Actually it never gets this cold. I am actually wearing my coat today, so I don't get yelled at again. I keep getting in trouble cause I don't have my heavy coat on.

Last night I went to a social for the young professional club. It was speed networking. It was a ton of fun and I meet a lot of people. It seems like there is mostly just Realtors or financial people so for me that was fun!!

Still waiting to see if Kyle gets his truck back today. He is very ready to have his truck and wants to go to Libby this weekend just so he can drive it.

I need to take a picture of the mountains with the snow. It looks really pretty and get is posted. Maybe this afternoon it will be clear and I can get a good one.

That is it for now.

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Ok Jealous about the snow but not jealous about the 7 degrees. YOu can have fun with that. hahaha
Can't wait to see you:)