Friday, November 2, 2007

New Month

Another month has gone by and now the start of the holidays. Halloween was pretty uneventful here. We went over to my boss's house for a gathering of people. They had one of my co-workers boys hanging from the tree, putting on quite the show for the hanging. I guess at some points they had quite the audience. We went over towards the end of the night, but it was quite the place to be. I actually thought I may not remember where the house was with out seeing the house but no worries there you just followed the people.

One of my neighbors had her little boy all dressed up and he was quite cute in his duck costume. He is probably a year old but it was quite cute with his little tail wiggling across the lawn.

They got some of my test results back from last week. We are now confirming if I have a gluten intolerance. If I do it will be quite the learning experience but will have to take out everything with gluten in my diet. This includes wheat, rhy, and barley. And well everything has a splash of gluten in it. It is quite the filler in everything. Going to make shopping a little more difficult and more expensive so I will be planning ahead a lot to try to make my 160 a month go a long ways. If you have suggestions email me!! Will have the confirmation probably next week. The first test says early onset celiac disease. Not sure yet what the early onset means but we will see.

I went to the community college yesterday and recruited volunteers for my income tax sites. Looks like I have probably 10 volunteers. Which is a great start and I still have a few more months to get more people. Next week I will probably send out all of my letters to the billion of people I have lists for and then put up signs around town. I have some people I need to prove wrong that we can make these sites in Kalispell productive. Which just makes me work harder so I guess the challenge was a good.

This weekend should be pretty uneventful. A friend is moving so I will probably go over and help her tomorrow with moving. She is getting a two bedroom place which is great so she can finally get her daughter up here living with her. She moved here over the summer from Texas.

That is probably all for now!!

No comments: