Monday, October 29, 2007

Another week gone by

This past week was in reality pretty uneventful. I had yet another meeting with the group that I am working with for volunteer income tax sites. Have some interesting new obstacles to work through but hopefully won't be as difficult as they could be. But I have 8 mentors signed up for my financial education program and 3 new people signed up to do taxes. Off to a good start in that area.

My mom came again to help me get through some medical tests. They went great. Besides the bruise on my wrist where they tried to do the IV. They had a small issue with getting me to go to sleep. But I did finally go to sleep once everything was over and I was home. Slept great with the amount of drugs they gave me. My mom and I didn't do a whole lot. I slept a lot, watched tv (a lot of home and garden shows) and relaxed. She left on Friday night so I then had the weekend to myself.

Kyle went to Libby to go hunting and work on his truck. He thought I should go with him and I informed him I would just yell run deer run. So he decided my presents was not needed.

I spent the weekend with some friends because besides hunting season is a women's holiday!! No deer was brought home, just a broken down truck. Have to get up way to early tomorrow and help Kyle get to work. He doesn't have a working transmission anymore.

Sunday was a real lazy day of doing my laundry, making banana bread and watching some TV. I have to write a paper that I was going to write this weekend for school now before it is due on Tuesday. Turned in my first paper last week. Don't know how well I did, but it didn't take me long to get back into the procrastination ways.

No comments: