Thursday, October 18, 2007

Short Blog

I thought I would post a short blog. I have twenty minutes left of work and that isn't quite enough time to start another project. Lil (my boss) has been gone this week and she left me with what we thought was a list of stuff to keep me busy but I only have one thing left on the list to do.

I have been recruiting volunteers to be a mentor for my financial education course. I thought this might be a little difficult but in the one week I have been talking to a few people we have 7 volunteers and that has been very little effort on my part for recruiting. So now I just have to get participants and work out the details of grant money and we should be good to go!!
We have a bank that is willing to back up our new accounts and the line of credits that we are offering customers so the details will get worked out with that here soon.

Now if I could just get enough volunteers for my income tax sites so I don't have to step foot in them. It sounds like a grand idea at least!!

This weekend I hope will be a lazy weekend of doing nothing. Since before I left for Colorado I have been going places every weekend. We have been to Libby twice and then to Oregon. I realized that since I meet Kyle I haven't had one Saturday or Sunday where I watched lifetime movies all day.

I wrote two posts in one week Sharlee. Now it will probably be a month again till the next!!

No comments: