Monday, October 22, 2007

My Weekend

This weekend was very relaxing. Saturday I spent the day laying on the couch and trying to sleep. Kyle was watching a movie but every commercial he seemed to find the need to wake me up. He didn't think there was a reason for me to be sleeping all day. Saturday afternoon I cleaned up my apartment. Something smelled horrible and we think it is actually coming from the apartment upstairs where the girl moved out and left everything. So I masked the smell in my apartment with as many cleaning and smelly stuff as I could. While I was cleaning Kyle decided to rearrange my living room. It looks pretty good!!

Sunday I did get to sleep in which was nice. Kyle was over again and we both got glued into watching Law and Order SVU. It was a marathon so we watched it for a lot of hours.

I didn't get to go to the pumpkin patch which is what I really wanted to do. But I still have a little time. I will try to go this week some time.

My mom will be here tomorrow. I have some stuff to do with the doctors and figured my mom could come take care of me. I didn't think Kyle and I had been together quite long enough to put him through it.

So it was a good restful weekend for my upcoming week of doctor visits.

No comments: