Monday, September 29, 2008

3rd time better be a charm

So this weekend was a beautiful weekend. Saturday I was super busy being lazy all morning and afternoon. I got up at ten ate breakfast and then went back to bed and slept till one. Then I watched several lifetime movies. Saturday night was the last night at the race track. Kyle's friend Kyle had one more race that he was in. He ended up getting to do the trophy dash and won. So he was pretty pleased to get a trophy. The main event would have gone okay but they blew a tire and their stuff to fix it had been put away so it took way too long to get it fixed. He made it back out for the last lap. Saturday I started to have problems with my starter in my car so we decided to work on it Sunday.

Kyle took the one we had put in the car just two months ago out and took it to Napa, turns out it was faulty. So we got a new remanufactored one and got it all put in and my car didn't even try to start. They had given us another bad one. We took it out again and then took it back. At this point Kyle wasn't happy at all. They ended up giving us a brand new one for a discount so now I have a brand new one that better work!! We spent the rest of the day getting stuff done around the house. We did buy a few more halloween decorations. Kyle bought a scary skelleton guy and hung it outside. And it did a good job by scaring me this morning when I left for work.

I only have a day and half more of work. And Wed I leave for Oregon!!

No comments: