Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Changes

Well again I have made another change. I have 5 more days at Northwest Montana Human Resources and will now be working at Denning, Downey, and Associates. I will be a staff accountant working in the audit and tax departments. I am excited for the change but nervous at the same time. I have hope that this change will give Kyle and I more of a chance to go forward and do what we want. We really want to buy a house at some point. Hopefully sooner then later. So hopefully with this new job will help us save some money and then also pay our bills off.

Kyle has also had a change with his job. He is now working three days a week. They hope that this change will help with him working so many hours and also cut down on their costs for him driving over there.

With my time at NMHR I have traveled to Chicago for some training. I loved visiting Chicago. I did a lot of walking around the downtown area. Sunday I think I walked like 20 blocks looking at different things. I went to Sears Tower, on a architecture tour, to Navy Pier, and then on bus tour of town. On the bus tour I went to the different ethnic communites which was neat to see. Got me out of the downtown area the whole time and saw some other area. They are trying to get the 2016 summer olympics so they have built this beautiful park right in down town. It is so neat with a huge performance area, fountains, tennis courts and so much more.

Tia and Jessie came and visited the first part of September. It was fun to get to hang out with them. We went to Glacier park and went camping for a night. I learned how to play phase 10 and fell in love with that game. I still need to go buy it!!

I am coming home first of Octoboer. I am taking a short break between the jobs and will be home Oct 1-5 and then will start my job Oct 6. I will be hopefully finding some professional clothing for my new job and then be attending Amber's wedding. Plus it is my birthday while I am home!!

That is my update for now. I should get back to work. 5 more days!!

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

YEAH YOU WROTE A POST!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU.